OIL AND WINE INTERNATIONAL PROJECT OF INVESTMENT IN AFRICA
Creating investments for this generation and the next one in Africa
CREATION OF A COMPANY OF INVESTMENT
Oil And Wine International is a company that is investing in the development of short- and long-term projects in Africa. Our goal is to create solutions for this generation in Africa.
A. FINANCIAL POTENTIAL
Financial potential is the section that develops the investment and studies the different partnerships with companies and projects.
- CREATION OF A CAPITAL RISK
Investment in the capital of different companies' projects
- CREATION OF BUSINESS "ANGELS"
Support small enterprises in difficulties and mentoring them in their strategies
Investment for the very small enterprises and cooperatives
- INVITING INVESTORS TO AFRICA
B. HUMAN POTENTIAL
Human potential will be used to find, build and train future leaders who are going to work in the vision and the projects that need to be established. They will train potential leaders around them to work in this new vision for the rebuilding of their nation.
- TRAINING PROGRAM OF LEADERSHIP IN THE CHURCH
- TRAINING PROGRAM OF LEADERSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT IN THE NATIONS
- TRAINING PROGRAM OF LEADERSHIP AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- BUILDING OF UNIVERSITIES AND SCHOOLS
- YOUTH AND WOMEN TRAINING IN KINGDOM MARKETPLACE MINISTRY, TALENTS, AND GIFTS
C. NECESSITY OF STRATEGIES FOR KINGDOM ACCOUNTABILITY
Many third world countries' endogenes aspire to come to the United States and be developed in a new lifestyle. Kingdom manifestation is a global release and what you see in the U.S. is also in your own country. It is the spiritual atmosphere that is invoked as you embrace the revelation of Christ even more. The U.S. was founded on Christian principles; what has been done in the U.S. can be done in you and through you as "Kingdom release" nations, as agents and manifestors of inheritance for your lives. We are leaders and not borrowers, created in the
image and likeness of God to have dominion on the earth from a heavenly perspective. Now is the season of kingdom that wants to manifest greatness in your life.
D. STRATEGIES OF DEVELOPMENT
Strategies consist of investing in different aspects that can bring a long-term development, create jobs and increase values. Also it will consist in helping countries to find some investments for their local development. These strategies include the following points:
- DEVELOPMENT OF AGRICULTURE
- DEVELOPMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECTS
- DEVELOPMENT OF WATER PROJECTS
- ENDOGENE DEVELOPMENT (EACH ZONE MUST BE DEVELOPED BY THE LOCAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP: NATURAL RESOURCES, AGRICULTURE, ETC...)
- DEVELOPMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE (HOUSING, PUBLIC WORKS, ROADS, SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS, ETC...)
E. COMPREHENSIVE LEADERSHIP FOR A NEW GENERATION
Richness in God is first moral, then social, and finally financial. The ones who live these principles are rich in the eyes of God. The riches of the world are still operating in the knowledge of good and evil and have no eternal benefit. The Kingdom of God generates eternal and material wealth creating the inheritance of Christ for everyone you influence.
- AFRICA NEEDS A NEW TYPE OF LEADERSHIP.
- CHRISTIANITY NEEDS A NEW HOLISTIC APPROACH TO THE GOSPEL. WE CANNOT BE MORALLY BANKRUPT AND SPIRITUALLY FULFILLED. WE MUST BE BALANCED IN OUR ENTIRE LIFESTYLE.
- THE RICHNESS OF GOD IS NOT THE WORLD'S RICHNESS.
- THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS A MINDSET OF VISION, LOVE, HUMILITY, AND INTEGRITY. ITS GOALS ARE TO ESTABLISH THE TRUE RICHES OF GOD'S KINGDOM IN EACH ONE OF US.
Africa must wake up to the need of reconciliation between people of color and all nations of the world. This is the time to establish a new relationship with your global neighbors based in love, where the last will become the first and the first will become the last. The first will not forget or frustrate the last but support him, love him and help him to become the solution. People of color in the third world nations must join hands and become the Kingdom of God in these times.
"Go ye therefore into all the world and make disciples..."Contact Info
Apostle Patricia Porter